Monday, February 20, 2012

Oh My Goodness

I would like to take this little moment to just sit down and say, "Oh My Goodness!" I can't believe my little man is growing up so fast!! 

These days he can blow kisses like a champ, he can actually catch a ball, he's RUNNING - everywhere is a sprint, he jibber jabbers like crazy, he's even receiving Valentines from little girls?!! And my least favorite development, he pushes me away when I give him kisses. It just breaks my heart. I didn't see that one coming so quickly (17 months).
This is just all too much, too fast! Before I know it, he's gonna be driving off on a date.  YIKES?! 






3 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

Aww, he is growing up TOO fast! I was just looking through pictures the other day and found one of me holding him after my cruise. He was so tiny then! He's so much fun and so funny now. We love seeing all that he can do! It's sad to think he'll never be a baby again though.

bcmagg said...

stud

Unknown said...

Tagged you in a post...thought you might think it was fun.