Monday, October 13, 2008

A Visit To The Hospital

So last Friday I had the pleasure of touring once again the facilities of the Physicians Center again here in College Station, Texas.  It was a blast - they gave me all this feel good medicine and I could hardly remember a thing, and while I was there, I got my ACL repaired! Yayy.  So here's a few clips of my enjoyable weekend. 


Don't ask me how Shelby ever got me to pose for this picture.  Obviously I was under some medications.  I guess after you go in for the same surgery more than once, you just start feeling way too comfortable in those gowns. 

I'm not quite sure if this one is of me before or after the surgery, but I sure hope they didn't do the whole procedure with my glasses on. . ? Maybe this was just a snoozing shot from Friday afternoon. 
What better than a balloon to laugh at and a new knee brace (now I have like 12 of those braces).  These were compliments of Joe.  All in all, everything is alright, I'm getting better and Shelby is taking care of me with everyone else here.  

0 comments: