Saturday, March 27, 2010

Photoshop mobile

This weekend Shelby and I packed up the dogs and headed to Tomball, Tx.  Home of Meemaw.  Callie (Shelby's sister) is having a bridal shower thrown by all her aunt's/cousins/family/etc.   So while the girls were out I had the house all to myself.  We started the afternoon off with Casey, Parker, and Abby (Meemaw's lab) going for some nice running in their back pasture.  Sorry no pics, but my shorts didn't have pockets.

Anyways, when we got back the dogs were wasted and I wanted to try out the photoshop mobile app for my iphone.  I read about it and downloaded it to give it a try because I can't tell you how many times my photos are underexposed or where I just want to add another "umph" to the shot.  (Not that I'm a photographer of any sort).  So here's a pic I took of Abby cooling off under the swing (the original).


And now after using the photoshop mobile app.

0 comments: