Saturday, April 24, 2010

Google


I think everyday I ask myself - "Why hasn't everyone switched to using google?" I mean, everyone in the world uses their search engine, but what about their email (especially wave), calendar, docs, maps, books, earth, picassa, news, videos/youtube, health, and about 1 million other services.   Oh yeah and did I mention, it's all FREE!  Many universities are switching to a google based email system, and some are switching to even more services.  Think of it,  schools wouldn't have to install microsoft office on every computer in the labs, and students wouldn't get the fees passed on to them for all the licensure that it costs.  You would have unlimited web space for emails, practically a portable drive anywhere you go to work on your docs,  and streamlined calendar system for classes that are communicable with profs, instant messenger built-in, etc!

So it leads me to wonder, how much longer will it take people to realized this?

1 comments:

Molly said...

maybe you should work for google. marketing, advertising, sales?