Friday, January 7, 2011

My Angel

This is the face of my little Angel.  Right now he knows absolutely no evil.  He loves everyone.  He's not afraid of anything.  He's the sweetest little man I know. 

I love him so much!!!! I'm so grateful that I get to stay home with him everyday and watch him grow and learn.  I do, however, feel this huge pressure to teach him EVERYTHING!!  I feel like if he has any sort of problems (slow at academics, not social, not well rounded, doesn't speak 8 languages and read 5 more) then it will be b/c I have failed to do a good job as his mom in these early years.  I feel the responsibility especially falls on me b/c I spend, by far, the most time with him. Yikes!!!  

His latest joy is playing with his toes :)  They are a pretty cool thing to discover! His 4 month checkup was all positive yesterday!  He's in the 70th percentile for height and the 35th percentile for weight.  As the Dr. put it - "He's long and lean!  He's growing perfectly!"
. . . . . I wish I could have that many chub rolls and be considered 'Long and Lean.'  :)



4 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

Oh my Gosh I love this post!!! Those pictures are so adorable! He is such a sweet boy! We LOVE being around him! He's so cute!

Leslee said...

He is so cute! It is so fun to see them grown up, I agree:)

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!! Just love all the pics and blog!

bcmagg said...

that's my boy!!