Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Plan!!

I'm fairly certain that these:
 plus these . . . 
do NOT equal these:

SOO, starting today, no more desserts for me for ONE month. I'm hoping to see some good results, especially since I will continue to work out regularly and eat a descent diet. The sweets have been my weakness. In all fairness, I think it's in my blood. My 92 year old Grandmother who is legally deaf AND blind can be laying in her bed at the nursing home, not responding to a single thing you say or ask her. . . but if you ask her if she wants cookies or a chocolate covered cherry, she will say to you, "oh yee-ees!!" (she can hear if you get down into her right ear and speak loudly and deeply).

I have 2 motivations to do my best:
  1. I've promised myself that if I see absolutely no results after one good, solid, dedicated month. . . then I'm going to try the twinkie diet!  After all, my birthday is in February, and you just can't have a birthday without sweets?! That's crazy talk.
  2. This Victoria's Secret girl is plastered onto my refrigerator. 
I'm betting that she doesn't know what cookies, brownies, or ice cream taste like.  And if she does, then that just means she throws it all up. . but since I hate throwing up, that simply won't work for me.


Let the month of no sweets begin!!!!!

2 comments:

bcmagg said...

haha, that's really funny and well written. i'll be there all the way! even when you get mad at me because i won't let you eat something. !!!!!!!

Leslee said...

ugh sounds hard!! Good luck!