Thursday, December 30, 2010

2 Wonderful Years . . . .

On Monday James and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary!  We (I should say ME, James was fine) were so wiped out from Christmas and all the fun in Amarillo, that our "celebration" was going to a late movie Monday night while my parents watched Grayson.  Sadly, I didn't even dress up - I wore my Pajamas and a Parka.  The theatre in Amarillo by my house is not exactly crowded, and it WAS late.  :) We saw "The Fighter" and it was really good!  


James and I both feel like we've only been married a few months, it's hard to believe we've been together 3 years.  It's been full of excitement so far!!  Love you Sweetie!!!


Here's a few pics from 2 years ago . . . 

 
While there are definitely more important things in life than a wedding, I don't think I'll ever forget the panic that came with seeing our Country Club burned to the ground exactly 2 weeks before our wedding date.  Ironically, the only thing left was the circular fire pit just off the back glass doors. . . .
  

0 comments: