Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Grayson gets his wings

This past weekend Grayson and I flew to Amarillo for a quick visit with my parents. James stayed behind in Houston with the doggies and studied. It started out with an 8:30am flight on Southwest Airlines. Grayson did AMAZING! He was awake and just sat on my lap and looked around the entire flight. One flight attendant gave him a little pair of plastic Wings at the end of our flight because he did so well!

Once we landed we went up to my mom's work and said hi to all of her co-workers - she is such a proud Granny! And Grayson is such a little flirt - he just smiles at new people. We then headed home to see how my dad was recovering from his shoulder surgery. Getting a rotator cuff fixed seems to be a painful endeavor! He was pretty out of it the whole weekend from his pain pills. I'm pretty sure Grayson and I wore my mom ragged running around at the mall all weekend - but I know she loved it. Grayson was a champ in our shopping marathon!

My parents' dogs - Beau and Sadie (2 yellow labs) absolutely LOVED Grayson! They kept standing in front of his swing stopping it with their bodies so they could stare and sniff.

All in all it was a wonderful weekend with nice cold weather! Although I missed James and the doggies terribly, it went by so fast. I can't wait to go back in a few weeks for Christmas!!!

3 comments:

bcmagg said...

Oh sweety I love you

Candace said...

Cute cute!!! Can't wait to read more!

Leslee said...

Hurray! I hope you keep this thing up:)